Post of Woman Police Constable (Special Task Force)
Applications are invited from the citizens of Sri Lanka direct recruitment for the Post of Probationary Woman Police Constable or Sri Lanka Police – Special Task Force.
Basic Qualifications Required
- Age Limit :
- The applicant must be aged between 18 – 25 years at the time of the closing date of the application as per the Gazette notification.
- Educational Qualifications :
- Having passed 06 subjects with 04 credit passes including a credit pass for the medium language at G. C. E. (O/L) examination at one and the same sitting. And the applicant should have passed the subject, Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Despite having passed the practical test of the Technological Studies at G. C. E. (O/L) examination, failing in the written test of the same subject is considered as having failed the said subject.
- Since the subjects, Optional Tamil, English and Sinhala are not included in G. C. E. (O/L) subject stream, having
|Application Form Sinhala||Download|
|Application Form English||Download|
Closing Date: 30/06/2021
Source: Government Gazette 2021 May 21