Google Find My Device helps you find your lost Android and lock it till you get back.
Google Find My Device Features
- See your phone, tab or watch on a map. If current location isn’t accessible, you’ll see the last acknowledged location.
- Use indoor maps to assist you to search out your device in airports, malls, or alternative giant buildings.
- Navigate to your device with Google Maps by sound the device location then the Maps icon
- Play a sound at full volume, even though your device is on silent
- Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and phone variety on lock screen
- See network and battery standing
- Permissions Notice
- Location: required to indicate your device’s current location on the map
- Contacts: required to access the e-mail address related to your Google account